The Social care sector is one of the largest sectors in the UK with the UK’s ageing population being a driver of growth. An industry which mostly cares for older people, the Social Care sector spans across in home, residential care and community settings. A skilled tender writer with strong knowledge of the Social Care sector is critical to helping you address the criteria in Social Care tenders and bids. Our knowledgeable team is ready to help.
Do you need help with your Social Care bid or tender?
Our tender writers will help ensure you submit an exemplary bid. We will leverage on our industry insight and knowledge to introduce the latest in through leadership and proposal writing best practice. We will add value to your social care tenders by:
Writing winning Social Care Bids
Our team of writers has helped newly established social care companies and charities as well some of the largest, most established players in the social care sector. Our experience includes assisting clients across the UK including major cities such as London and Manchester as well as regional areas.
For example, we recently supported a well established social care provider with the London region. The provider was looking to retain their contract to service a number of areas, as well as grow and expand to two additional areas. Our team led the tender process and worked closely with key SMEs in the organisation to successfully retain and secure the additional contracts.
The result was significant for the client as the existing contracts formed over 25% of their revenue.
Our Social Care bid and tender writing specialists
We’re proud to state that two of our Tsaks Consulting specialist bid writers specialize only in Social Care tenders. They have a combined 25 years experience in writing and winning health and social care contracts. This experience includes writing bids and proposals to:
- Local authorities.
- Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
- Central government departments
Our writers take a systematic and methodical approach to assisting clients with a strong focus on quality. We write to win and are thorough in our approach to complying the specifications and requirements. We systematically approach each question to ensure you score highly and meet and exceed the evaluation criteria.
Strategies to help you win social care tenders
- A comprehensive and detailed method statement. The quality and detailed method statement is critical to gaining the confidence of the reader and securing a contract. It is important to address each, specific requirement in the method statement that has been outlined in the specification document. You need to ensure your response reflects the general structure and method included in the questions and that you clearly and concisely answer each question.
- Directly respond to the question. This seems simple but can be hard to achieve. You need to directly answer each question. Incorporate the words of the question into your headings or responses is often helpful. In addition, comply with any word counts, and ensure your content roughly addresses each question where a word count is not provided.
- Always back up your statements with evidence. Hit the reader with facts and statistics. Testimonials are also helpful to support any statements you make in your text.
- Stay succinct. There is no need to woffle on about any irrelevant experience. It will simply bore the reader. Make sure you demonstrate any supplementary value and identify any unique services or benefits your proposal offers.
- Make sure you are eligible. This is obviously best cone at the start of the process. With the amount of work involved in any tender, it s important that you ensure you are eligible. Firstly, generally speaking, the value of the tender should not exceed 40% of your annual turnover. Secondly, you need to ensure you are a member of the relevant commissions and have the memberships and insurances stipulated in any mandatory criteria.
- Focus on social value. When assisting with your bid, our health and social care bid and tender writers will ensure there is a strong focus on social value. This is generally now incorporated into most care tenders, and a strong social value response can sometimes be the difference between wining or losing a tender. Given the Public Services (Social Value) Act, which came into effect in 2013, there is a statutory responsibility for public service bodies to meet social value obligations and ensures the downstream benefits of contracts flow through to the local community. We will help you demonstrate the social, economic and environmental benefits of your proposal.
Addressing the Care Act 2014
Our health and social care tender and bid writing consultants understand how to navigate the Care Act 2014. This act was put in place to address stress points within the UK’s care industry and to alleviate strain. The act has driven a movement towards outcomes-led care. It is important to understand the impact and motivations of The Care Act when writing bids and tenders and ensuring your proposal supports the objectives of the act and helps enable service users live more independently.
How we can help
Contact our team of bid writers today to talk about your next social care tender and how we can help you win. We offer a review and evaluate service as well as a comprehensive bid and tender writing service.