Marine and Shipbuilding Bid and Tender Writing Consultants
Tsaks and the marine industry
The marine and shipbuilding industry is inherently international. Our team of bid writing consultants have experience helping companies in the marine and shipbuilding industry write winning bids and proposals. We blend our bid writing expertise with our knowledge and experience in the industry to help businesses secure private and public (government) sector contracts.
Examples of some of the clients we have helped include:
- A cruise operator looking to secure the rights to transport ferry passengers to a terminal
- A software company putting forward a bid for a navigational software package
- A defence contractor for the design and construction of a frigate
The above is just a sample of the extensive experience we have helping companies in the marine and shipbuilding industry secure contracts. Our experience and knowledge extend across the full range of the shipping industry including drilling, marine, construction, engineering, electrical and equipment hire. We’ve helped write bids and proposals to provide boiler service and repairs, electrical, conveyors and equipment hire.
Areas we service
We have helped companies across the UK as well as in Europe and in the Middle East. In addition, we work closely with companies in Asia and have helped companies bid for and secure contracts with shipbuilders in Korea. Regardless of if your company is based in London, Ireland, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool or even Dubai, our team of writers are able to assist to ensure you submit a quality bid and proposal on time and to an exemplary standard.
How we can help you win
Our team will help you complete your next shipbuilding or marine contract by:
- Design graphics and infographics for your bid
- Strategise and develop your key win themes
- Project manage your response
- Write compelling responses to each question
- Communicate with and gather information from SMEs and other stakeholders
Contact us today to arrange a fee proposal for your next must-win bid. Our Director, Jason Cooney, along with one of our tender writing consultants will review the opportunity and scope out the project. We look forward to the opportunity assist you with your next marine or shipbuilding bid.