At Tsaks Consulting, our team of consultants provide the full range of Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ), Bid and Other Writing Services.
Our services extend throughout the United Kingdom, and we work closely with all of our clients to draft winning responses across all industries. We have extensive experience providing PQQ, Bid and Tender Writing services to businesses of all sizes from our offices in London.
Our Bid Management Process
We will adopt a comprehensive bid process upon being appointed to work on your PQQ, bid and tender writing project.
- Initial consultation with our qualified staff, assessing the tenders’ requirements through the documents provided.
- Our team quote our services for your bid response, taking in to account the size of the tender itself and timeframe required to produce a response that satisfies both the procurer and our clients’ expectations.
- After acceptance of our quote, we devise a win strategy that elevates your identity in terms of client portfolio, work history and more and distinguishes our response from the competition.
- We engage with you in an extensive consultative process, combining your ideas and vision with our writing expertise and expert formatting to produce a consistent and inspired bid response.
- After meeting (and exceeding) your initial expectations, we further review our product for any and all last minute changes to ensure that there are no glaring errors or weaknesses before submission.
- Once the bid response has been submitted, we provide a summary of our services for your references alongside our invoice. We also provide a document with hyperlinks so it is easier for your to complete tenders in the future on an in-house basis.
What we will deliver
When you appoint Tsaks Consulting to assist with your PQQ, bid and tender writing, you will gain:
- Round the clock service to meet your deadlines
- Industry leading writing techniques
- Introduction of win themes into the bids and other writing strategies as part of a comprehensive win strategy
- Background research to ensure a base level of knowledge on our assigned topic
- Editing/proofreading services whenever required
- Provision of additional plans, templates and guides as required to satisfy any PQQ or tender criteria
- A guide and project manager to manage the bid, and liaise with any internal stakeholders to ensure an exemplary response
- Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with our PQQ, bid and tender writing, and the bid has been formally submitted
The Tsaks Consulting PQQ and Bid and tender writing service will help increase your bid and tender win rate and ensure you draft a response that stands out from the crowd.