We will conduct a bid preparation audit to make sure you have the right content and documentation in place. This puts you in a strong position to write a winning bid of tender.
Our expert consultants will help you with your first bid, your next bid and ensuring best practice for future tenders.
Our bid preparation audit will include:
- Organising, reviewing and improving your existing policies and procedures and providing new templates as required.
- Arranging your insurance, accounts and other business documentation into a central database.
- Providing advice on developing quality assurance and environmental documentation in line with ISO requirements as required.
- Reviewing and improving case studies.
- Conducting a detailed review of your content and methodologies.
When providing a bid preparation audit we will provide you detailed report with suggested improvements and changes. We will collate and arrange a bid library with the updated information.
Getting ready for your next bid or tender
It’s important to get ahead of the game and prepare for a tender or bid where possible. It makes it a more seamless submission process when you can go to your bid library and develop a quick base of persuasive engaging content.