Do you need a bid and tender writer in Saudi Arabia or expert tender consultant to help with your next bid?
Our team of bid writers are here to help. We have strong experience helping local, Middle Eastern and global companies to write and win bids in Saudi Arabia. We have exposure and experience in a range of sectors including:
- Construction and engineering: For example, our consultants assisted a European company in developing their proposal to provide urban design services for Saudi Arabia’s flagship NEOM project. This including tender writing, editing as well as graphics.
- Medical: We helped a European company develop a a capability statement and other marketing collateral for submission to the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health for the supply of medical products.
- Defence: We assisted a European company with the submission of a proposal to provide defence related equipment.
- Legal: We have helped a number of international top-tier and mid tier law firms bid for panel appointments in Saudi Arabia and beyond. Our experience extends across a range of practice groups including insurance, construction and infrastructure, commercial, IP and M&A.
Our writers have experience helping companies submit bids and tenders in the Middle East across a range of other industries including education, IT&T, maritime, professional services and transport and logistics.
Our RFP writing services include:
- Writing your bids and tender from start to finish as well as project managing the process.
- Reviewing your bid and editing your bid to ensure compliance with requirements, correct response structure and content.
- Writing responses to key questions or drafting supporting documentation for your bid.
- Undertaking bid / no bid analysis.
- Identifying win themes.
Our team can also help you find tender and bid opportunities in Saudi Arabia. We constantly monitor new contract opportunities being released and notify our clients accordingly.
Contact our team today to discuss your next bid or tender in Saudi Arabia and how we can help.