Tender and Bid Writing Consultant in Dubai
By Jason Cooney, Founder & Principal Writer, Construction and Infrastructure Bids and Tenders
Here at Tsaks Consulting, our tender and bid writing and management service extends to Dubai and the Middle East. We have drafted tenders and bids for customers across the globe bidding for contracts and tenders in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and other Gulf States as well as the wider Middle-East region. We understand how to manage local and international personnel to produce a quality bid, work closely with companies and are able to navigate the complex regulatory system.
We regularly fly our teams of personnel to Dubai and other Gulf States to work in house for large corporations on major bids and tenders.
Helping our clients win government contracts in the UAW, Saudi Arabia and Qatar
We are proud to have assisted Middle Eastern companies to bid for and win contracts across the Middle East. We have worked with companies headquartered in Saudi Qatar and the UAE, we well as organisations based in Europe and even the Asia Pacific. Our experience extends across a range of industries such as construction, healthcare and professional services.
One of the key advantages of our service is that we understand the local cultural considerations and market in the middle east and know how to write bids and tenders that appeal to the respective review panels. There are many factors to consider before bidding for a contract in the Middle East including:
- The regulatory environment which affects company ownership and other requirements.
- Local political and cultural norms. These are particularly relevant when delivering presentations once you have been shortlisted.
- Local contract terms. Due to slightly different procurement processes, the contract terms of tenders and bids in the Middle East can differ from the general terms in Europe or the USA. It is important to review any contract in detail.
- The different competitive landscape. In some markets, there are fewer players bidding for each contract, whilst some companies may be pricing differently due to how they price in costs related to quality assurance and work health and safety.
Why you should hire our bid and tender writers to help you win your next Middle East Contract?
- We write faster. Writing bids and tenders is what we do on a daily basis. We specialise in this area and can efficiently develop a compelling bid or proposal for your company.
- We write well. Our writing is professional and polished. We have an in-house graphics team that will also make the document look professionally presented.
- We understand the Middle East. With experience writing bids and tenders in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, we understand the different requirements and procurement protocols.
- Access to our network. Where we a strong network of consultants in the Middle East. Our network can come in handy if you need to provide an ancillary service as part of your bid.
- We can supplement your existing team of writers and marketers for larger bids. If you are a large construction and engineering company bidding for a major contract, you will often need to ramp up the size of your bid team for different parts of the tender process. Our team provides a quick and temporary solution to your bid writing needs.
- We will localise your bid and respond in the required language. Our translation team ensures that we cost-effectively
Our team provides:
- Round the clock service to ensure you get your bid in time and its best.
- Exemplary Outcomes driven by excellence in the bid management process.
- Approachable service that ensures we assist organisations of all shapes and sizes.
- An Innovative approach including writing, graphics and presentation. We are innovative in our approach to drafting winning tenders.
Bid and tender writing services we offer
Bid and RFP writing
We are able to help identify and write your bid from start to finish. We will project manage the bid process, liaise with internal stakeholders and develop draft and final bids for your review.
Once we have gathered the necessary information from you and your stakeholders, we review the bid requirements and write high quality proposals for submission. Our team can also submit the bid on your behalf through the respective RFP Bid Portal.
RFP and Bid Review
Many of our overseas based clients use this service when responding to bids in the Middle East. We will review your bid and provide advice on how to improve it. We will not only look at it from a bid and tender writing best practice perspective, but also a Middle Eastern perspective. We will provide advice and examples on how to localise your bid as well as check for compliance with local laws, regulations and cultural norms.
Enquire today or call our team for assistance with your next bid or tender in Dubai, the UAW, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Call our tender and bid writing consultancy in Dubai today or email email@example.com to discuss your next tender or bid opportunity. We specialise in helping businesses win government and private contracts.